• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Morse was a pongy Pomapoo Pup so he had a bath yesterday, he quite enjoyed it and afterwards he went completely hyper-pup !! :lol:

all dry !

I can't get enough of Morse - he is completely and utterly adorable, even when maybe a bit pongy! I had missed some of the other photos, the one of you and Morse is beautiful. I look forward to hearing about the trip to the park tomorrow - and of course the pictures x

I can't get enough of Morse - he is completely and utterly adorable, even when maybe a bit pongy! I had missed some of the other photos, the one of you and Morse is beautiful. I look forward to hearing about the trip to the park tomorrow - and of course the pictures x

I think I will be working on getting him used to being just out in the cul-de-sac on a lead first. We went out twice today and he HATES it. He just cries and wants me to pick him up. It was so hard not to do so as I hate seeing him scared :cry: Hopefully over the next few days he will become more confident. Outdoor life obviously looks very different to him from ground level than it did from when we went on walks with me carrying him.

It's not really that orange IRL ! I think it must be the lighting in the photo. I look like I've OD'd on Carrots :lol:

I used to colour my hair orange and loved it. It was popular in the 90's but hard to find now. I used to get called Ginger Spice, Fergie, and Bianca off EastEnders.:lol:

I rather like the strawberry blonde look on you, Jane. :) Very flattering. I wish I could color my hair, but with how wispy it is now, I'd fear it'd all fall out! :(

Hehehe...Morse Pup gave himself a dry out by running around, eh? Jenna goes bonkers after a bath and does the wiggle worm dance all over the bed, pushing her face under pillows and blankets and rubbing all her wet fur about until she's dry, somewhat. Then she wants an arm to wash while she snuggles under the covers for about an hour. It's a hilarious thing to watch but I haven't really gotten it on video, I must do.

He is the most adorable little woofit...but don't tell Jenna I said that. :shock:

Back