• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Where does his colour come from Jane? What colours are his parents and siblings?

His colour comes from his Dad Bailey, who is a Chocolate Toy Poodle. Morse's Brother is a similar colour to Morse, but he has white front paws. Morse has a tiny patch of white on his chest. His Sister is a lighter chocolate colour with no white markings at all.

That little button nose. :love:. Does Morse follow you, where ever you go ?

Yes, but I also make sure he learns that there are times when he has to remain in a room on his own. I dont want him to be so clingy that he has to be able to see me at all times. I want him to grow up to be confident :D

Morse has just seen his first earth worm, so funny !! :lol: The worm was disappearing between the paving slabs and Morse could not understand where it had gone !

Morse has just seen his first earth worm, so funny !! :lol: The worm was disappearing between the paving slabs and Morse could not understand where it had gone !

I think it will be a bit like watching children learn about the world around them and how things work. Great fun :lol:

Yes, but I also make sure he learns that there are times when he has to remain in a room on his own. I dont want him to be so clingy that he has to be able to see me at all times. I want him to grow up to be confident :D

Ah, this is something that I can't get through to Jenna. She can't handle me being gone from anywhere for very long and so is constantly wandering after me. It's very frustrating. It is good that you are teaching him this. :)

Good grief, let's hope he doesn't want to taste that! :shock:

That ball looks huge next to Morse. He must be very tiny still. He looks more adorable every day. You are sooooooo lucky Jane to share your life with such a gorgeous puppy - and he is lucky to have such a wonderful home as well. He'll grow up knowing nothing but love and security which is how it should be, but so often isn't sadly.

More lovely photos. I thought he looked as though he was posing in the first one, but the last one he's almost looking coy :) There's a lot going on behind those eyes :love:

Back