• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Oh Jane :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Am having a bit of a wobbly time at the moment. I can't tell you how much seeing the pictures of Morse lifts my spirits. I admit I lean to being a cat person rather than a dog person but there is just something so endearing and magical about Morse. Keep the pictures coming please :D His new hairdo is lovely.

Louise and I gave her five Piggies haircuts a couple of weeks ago. Mum and three daughters are Texels - they have long curly hair and Basil is a bit of a fop having long hair too. Lordy - what a fandango. They are all very vocal and the complaints from them about trimming their hair :shock::roll: There was no way we could be hurting them but there was non-stop squealing, especially from Lily. We ended up with a full carrier bag of trimmings. We will need to keep them trimmed over the summer :( I am glad Morse was better behaved!

Awwwwwwww I love him :love::love:

He reminds me of Molly - particularly where he is showing his bottom teeth :love::love:

Molly knows that showing her little teeth = sausages :lol:

Can I say that your woofy hairdressing skills are fab!!

Jane that is a lovely trim on Morse Pup! :) Gosh, I wish you could do Jenna's fur, I messed it all up last time. :(

That one picture of him with his mouth open.... :lol: That is so adorable! Reminds me of when Jenna goes for her little toy chicky. Little dog teeth are so incredibly cute! :love:

Thank you so much for sharing all these photos with us. :love: It is wonderful to watch Morse Pup as he grows. :) xxxxxxx

Dear Jane,

I love seeing all of the lovely pictures of Morse.
You did an amazing job grooming him for the first time and I applaud your success.
He is so lucky to have such a loving, caring person. Even when you are doing poorly, your pets get the utmost care.
Morse sounds like a smart and special friend. Perhaps you have found another soul mate in the form of a pup.

Back