• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

I've been away from the forum for a bit and Jane gets the cutest puppy ever!
He's adorable!

(And with non-sneeze fur too, perfect!!)

Some more photos of Morse today.

Getting used to being around Rabbits outdoors. He's being really good. If he barks he's called in and what's more he comes in straight away ! :shock: Enya completely ignores him, even if he does give a bark. She just carries on as if he's not there !

Then it started chucking it down with rain. Morse does not like getting wet and he does the funniest walk if he does go out :lol:
Then you can imagine the fun we have getting his fluffy coat dry !

He prefers the indoor life when the weather's naff, I'm with him on that one !

Awww, the charming boy is going to grow up to be a handsome young man. I'm glad you're getting so much joy from him, and I'm sure the Inspector is watching over you both. x

Lovely photos :)

I'm amazed that Enya reacts like that when he's out :shock: I could have imagined that after a while she might have felt very comfortable with him, once she'd realised that he wasn't a threat. Our rabbits completely ignore the chickens when they're close, but I had always thought they would be different if it were a dog. In fact I had hoped it would be different if it were a fox.

Lovely photos :)

I'm amazed that Enya reacts like that when he's out :shock: I could have imagined that after a while she might have felt very comfortable with him, once she'd realised that he wasn't a threat. Our rabbits completely ignore the chickens when they're close, but I had always thought they would be different if it were a dog. In fact I had hoped it would be different if it were a fox.

There is little that Enya is afraid of !! She is more likely to chase Morse than be chased by him. Not that either scenario will ever be allowed to happen.

Beautiful :love: you are so, so lucky with his behaviour, we're really struggling.

I am waiting for it all to go horribly wrong ! I honestly cant believe what a perfect Puppy he is. Of course he's cheeky. But he is so easy to train and he now asks to go outside to toilet. He gives me 'the look' to tell me.

Sorry, I am just a bit proud of him :oops:

I found this book to be really helpful. I started reading it just after Morse was born. I did everything wrong when I got my previous Puppy (back in 1983!!). We were just lucky that she eventually turned out to be a lovely dog. But because of all my mistakes the first 18 months of her life were a constant scene of devastation. She was so destructive and a nightmare to house train. It wasn't her fault, she was a Border Collie X from 'working stock' and needed A LOT of input from day 1.

Anyway, this is the book : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Pu...664&sr=8-1&keywords=gwen+bailey+perfect+puppy

I am waiting for it all to go horribly wrong ! I honestly cant believe what a perfect Puppy he is. Of course he's cheeky. But he is so easy to train and he now asks to go outside to toilet. He gives me 'the look' to tell me.

Sorry, I am just a bit proud of him :oops:

I found this book to be really helpful. I started reading it just after Morse was born. I did everything wrong when I got my previous Puppy (back in 1983!!). We were just lucky that she eventually turned out to be a lovely dog. But because of all my mistakes the first 18 months of her life were a constant scene of devastation. She was so destructive and a nightmare to house train. It wasn't her fault, she was a Border Collie X from 'working stock' and needed A LOT of input from day 1.

Anyway, this is the book : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Pu...664&sr=8-1&keywords=gwen+bailey+perfect+puppy

Thank you for the book recommendation, will definitely check it out. Archie just isn't getting house training at all, but part of that is his breed (yorkies are known to be difficult with house training!). He also bites more than any other puppy I've had/known, and he bites like he means it. There is progress though; he sleeps through the night now and is much better at being left alone for short periods (if I need to do something upstairs for example).

Aw Jane he is adorable, so pleased things going well 😄 I have a miniature dachshund (Badger) grand old age of 13. When my rabbits have free reign if Badger is around, Willow will chase him off! Of course I would never leave them in supervised, but when they are together it is my rabbits that are dominant!

Chloe and Jane you have it easy! My Connie has wrecked a carpet runner, a rug and two blankets, a wall, chewed up several of my clothes ( stolen off radiator and dragged into puppy crate) and two pairs of shoes, eaten one skirting board, one rabbit run panel and one plastic grid cover, dug holes in the grass and Maimed my hands with 'playful' play biting and given me a nice hundred pound vet bill for eating a plastic stopper off the washing pole. Oh and the best one she stole my lunch bag and ate egg sandwich complete with sandwich bag.
God I love her.

Back