• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's home

Just popped in this afternoon and hoping that Clem is doing better. (((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

Gosh sorry I'd not seen all these comments.

Sadly Clem is back to where he was before his op. If not worse :( I just don't understand how he has had so much done and yet have no improvement. I am absolutely beyond devastated.

I would never have put him through all this if we had known this could be the outcome. But hindsight is a wonderful thing and given the info we had at the time we felt we had to try to give him his life back. But it's clear it was not to be :(

The whole thing has been so horrendous and stressful I doubt I will ever have another rabbit.

Gosh sorry I'd not seen all these comments.

Sadly Clem is back to where he was before his op. If not worse :( I just don't understand how he has had so much done and yet have no improvement. I am absolutely beyond devastated.

I would never have put him through all this if we had known this could be the outcome. But hindsight is a wonderful thing and given the info we had at the time we felt we had to try to give him his life back. But it's clear it was not to be :(

The whole thing has been so horrendous and stressful I doubt I will ever have another rabbit.

How very sad, I really am sorry. I honestly dont know what else to say :cry:

Back