Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Look who's home

Default Look who's home

😂

Clem came home this evening. He is really subdued but he was sedated this morning and has had a long journey.

His breathing is noisy and he is still choking I'm really hoping this improves as he settles down. He also has subcutaneous emphysema from the hole in his neck so feels very weird to touch.

At the moment he doesn't want to know us and is in his poorly place on the floor but he is eating pellets and Pooing. Although his poo is white which is disconcerting!

His bill was even more than we anticipated at 5000 so I really hope its all worked! So he's now worth almost 7000, God only knows how we will pay it off. But if he is well at the end of it, it will be worth it

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Excellent news! I can't even imagine how over the moon you are that little man is home again.

Oh my that is a lot of money! I was shocked by Storm's 2500 bill but I feel lucky now, knowing that Clem's is double that!

Welcome home Clem

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WillowAndBiscuit View Post
    Excellent news! I can't even imagine how over the moon you are that little man is home again.

Oh my that is a lot of money! I was shocked by Storm's 2500 bill but I feel lucky now, knowing that Clem's is double that!

Welcome home Clem

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk
    Given we were quoted 700-1500 and no-one told us how much it was going up yet they still expected us to pay it all before we left today!

Warren Veteran

Welcome back home, Clem.
    Now be a good boy and get better for your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo's There View Post
    Given we were quoted 700-1500 and no-one told us how much it was going up yet they still expected us to pay it all before we left today!

I'm glad he' s home but that really isn't fair, to quote you one thing and charge another. Is there any way to challenge it? (Nicely, but still...)
    Banned? Moi?

Order The Xmas Files today....as publicised by our very own Leanne

Captain Carrot is not innocent!!

So glad he is home. Hope he continues to improve

So pleased for you that he's home. I hope now that he's over his journey and settled back in he's happier and presents as more "well" and you can finally relax ... if that's ever going to be possible with him!

So, so happy he's home
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Aww Clem!! Im so glad he's home but sending millions of vibes he's feeling better soon!

It's good that he's eating well though, and bet your so pleased he's home! So do they think it's worked?

Regarding the bill - seriously if I was in your shoes, I would defiantly challenge it, at the end of the day.. The way you have been treated is disgusting, even when tariq had a go at you - It's not fair. When Harvey went in towards the end, everytime he had a procedure.. They would call me with what they were doing and how much is was going up by, so I constantly had a rough figure in my head of what everything was but not doing this for you is just not on. Thinking about it, I know I'm registered their as my main vet but still everyone should be treated the same. Try and have a word with Neil, I'm not promising they will do anything but it's worth a try. I took honey for a CT scan one day, even took a day of work specially to have the machine not work. I was livid, so I wasn't charged that day and they ended up reducing a small amount off the price when she did go back for her CT to cover my fuel etc. xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Wise Old Thumper

So glad Clem is home.

Surely they don't expect you to pay that sort of bill all at once?

I'd have hoped they could work out a repayment plan for you - especially as it is so much more than you were quoted.

We did comment how much more it was but they wanted it there and then so it's all on my credit card which has a rather high interest rate.