• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's home

Oh bless! I'm so pleased he is home. Hopefully he'll benefit from some cuddles soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad to hear he is home and moving about. :love: Sending all kinds of healing and strengthening vibes for him and hugs for you.
Sorry to hear about that bill though. Wow. Yeah I can understand why payment is wanted in such a situation but it would've been nice had they carried the balance for you instead. I guess they can't really though. :(

Let's hope this is the last that Clem will need of the surgery for a long while! Bless his sweet smooshy face! :love: xxxxxxx

Thank you :)

He is definitely getting brighter in himself as time passes, although still a long way from his normal self. Keeping him eating is a bit of a battle yet he is Pooing for England!

I think everything considered he is doing pretty well 😂

Thank you :)

He is definitely getting brighter in himself as time passes, although still a long way from his normal self. Keeping him eating is a bit of a battle yet he is Pooing for England!

I think everything considered he is doing pretty well 😂
Excellent news! I bet you've never been so excited for rabbit poo! [emoji38]

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Oh goodness me! I didn't even know that was possible!
Only because they use a scientific formulated recovery food which is a white powder. But I only discovered this later when I open the packet they had given me. It was a relief to say the least!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Only because they use a scientific formulated recovery food which is a white powder. But I only discovered this later when I open the packet they had given me. It was a relief to say the least!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
Ahhh, makes sense then haha, although that's not quite as exciting as having a magical bunny [emoji38]

Hey, hope you don't mind me asking but how's the gorgeous Clem doing?

Has his infection and breathing got any better? Xxx

Sending more vibes for Clem (((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))) really hoping he will be okay. ((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxxxx

Back