Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: Look who's home

  1. #31
    Mama Doe WillowAndBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo's There View Post
    Only because they use a scientific formulated recovery food which is a white powder. But I only discovered this later when I open the packet they had given me. It was a relief to say the least!

    Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
    Ahhh, makes sense then haha, although that's not quite as exciting as having a magical bunny

  2. #32
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    26,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowAndBiscuit View Post
    Ahhh, makes sense then haha, although that's not quite as exciting as having a magical bunny
    Oh he is definitely a magical bunny. Seven anaesthetics in ten days when he has breathing problems makes him magical

    Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Mama Doe WillowAndBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo's There View Post
    Oh he is definitely a magical bunny. Seven anaesthetics in ten days when he has breathing problems makes him magical

    Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
    Definitely! That is impressive!

  4. #34
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Sending lots of vibes for Clem on his road of recovery.

    He absolutely is a magical rabbit !

  5. #35
    Mama Doe Ruthyjones89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    Hey, hope you don't mind me asking but how's the gorgeous Clem doing?

    Has his infection and breathing got any better? Xxx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

  6. #36

    Default

    I was wondering the same. Hope he's doing ok xxx

  7. #37
    Wise Old Thumper Hugo's There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    26,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthyjones89 View Post
    Hey, hope you don't mind me asking but how's the gorgeous Clem doing?

    Has his infection and breathing got any better? Xxx
    He's not doing great tbh. His breathing is getting worse. I'm going to try to get hold of Neil tomorrow

  8. #38
    Wise Old Thumper MimzMum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,050

    Default

    Sending more vibes for Clem (((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))) really hoping he will be okay. ((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxxxx

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo's There View Post
    He's not doing great tbh. His breathing is getting worse. I'm going to try to get hold of Neil tomorrow
    Sorry to read this update Hope Neil can help xx

  10. #40
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Havant, Hampshire
    Posts
    10,412

    Default

    Topping up the prayers and vibes for Clem

    xxx

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •