Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,543 of 1543

Thread: my foraging diary

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    I am hoping we will be able to identify some other forage between us Looking forward to it. I've never been foraging with another bunny lover - only friends who have thought I was a bit weird picking strange, often prickly, plants in the woods, but humoured me!!!
    Me too! Would you like to drive straight to my house after work? I can drive us to the new forest and a few places. Remember to bring your walking shoes! Would you like to come for lunch first? I might swing by and get us some vegan cakes from my local cafe.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Me too! Would you like to drive straight to my house after work? I can drive us to the new forest and a few places. Remember to bring your walking shoes! Would you like to come for lunch first? I might swing by and get us some vegan cakes from my local cafe.

You two are going to have so much fun. Remember to take lots of bags. There is an app that is supposed to be really useul for tree leaf iD but (very helpfully) I can't remember its name

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post

I am only doing one job that Friday so finish at 1145. Lunch would be lovely - thank you