Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forage & Garden Plant ID Days May22 and June 12 2016. Last few places!!!

Default Forage & Garden Plant ID Days May22 and June 12 2016. Last few places!!!

Forage (and Garden) Days are Here Again. .

Want to learn more about what to forage for your rabbit?

How to recognise the best wild plants?

How to recognise the toxic plants?

Where different plants grow?

What is best for garden planting? and what not to plant?

AND having fun meeting other rabbity people in small friendly groups, and eating lots of yummy food?

Then sign up for one of this spring/summer forage days held near in the very small village of Denton (just south west of Peterborough), 10 mins from the A1 but totally rural and extremely delightful!

Run by Twigs Way (author of RWA booklet Foraging for Rabbits and the planned ‘Gardening for Rabbits’).

DATES AVAILABLE SUNDAY 22 MAY AND SUNDAY 12 JUNE

Both dates will be 11am to 4pm with lunch and teas provided. Both dates will include forage and garden plants and be very hands on!!

Charge £35 INCLUDES teas/lunches/cake
    (all food vegetarian; please contact in advance for vegan)

CONTACT
    Twigs Way BY EMAIL direct please at twigsway@me.com (or send a PM to parsnipbun on here including your email please)
    Last edited by parsnipbun; 08-05-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

PS MODS - if this is not in the right place please do move it!! Its not really a fundraiser - although funds will go to Parsley Piert Parcels vets bills - so I put it here. Though it could go in diet I guess??
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

Mama Doe

i really wish this wasnt so far away from me. i dont drive either. im foraging mad lol..

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post
    PS MODS - if this is not in the right place please do move it!! Its not really a fundraiser - although funds will go to Parsley Piert Parcels vets bills - so I put it here. Though it could go in diet I guess??
    I have flagged it up for mods attention as to where best, hope it is a lovely day for you all

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I'd really like to go to one of these days. Is it at all accessible by public transport? Happy to do a bit of walking if necessary.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Banned

I'm really really keen

And of course I won't be able to forget my packed lunch this time, cos Twigs will have it

Dear Scrappy's Little Helper - we can arrange collection and drop off at the train station (Peterborough) for you - which is about 20mins drive away. We dont have any public transport to the village.

If anyone else wants to come by train we can co-ordinate!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    I'm really really keen

And of course I won't be able to forget my packed lunch this time, cos Twigs will have it
    Well I may just get someone to walk in with a bag and ask for you anyway!

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Dear Scrappy's Little Helper - we can arrange collection and drop off at the train station (Peterborough) for you - which is about 20mins drive away. We dont have any public transport to the village.

If anyone else wants to come by train we can co-ordinate!
    That would be great, thank you! I'll drop you a PM now with my e-mail address for the booking.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Banned

Well I may just get someone to walk in with a bag and ask for you anyway!