• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why Roo....Why???

Tracy

Warren Veteran
IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

I don't know why he's suddenly become such an obsessive digger. The digging I can cope with, but for him to then wee on the hay once it is all over the floor, that's just dirty. :roll:

His partner Sugar is such a clean and tidy girl, Roos dirty antics must drive her mad. :lol:

Is Roo the bunny staring at the camera as if to say they don't give a stuff what you think of all the mess? :lol::lol:

Oooh - am I sensing a theme here? Imogen is white and she's a mucky little ****** :lol: Her freshly turfed run is currently being systematically dug out :roll:.

Why ?

Because I'm Roo and it's what I do ! :D

:lol:
:lol:
I admit, I thought Sugar was the white one...silly me! :lol:

Awww...but the two of them are both so adorable! I think there must be a sneaky 'bad bunny' like Lord Spenser's nemesis, coming in and doing this dirty work. It couldn't possible be Roo. :)

But all kidding aside, I do know what you mean. I have two bunnies that dearly love digging out their hay and leaving it catawampus, and then my doe wees all over it and I wonder what exactly she eats that is not messed. :?

They don't look bored...that's the only thing I would think. Unless there are perhaps urinary tract issues? Is it only with this particular hay? Perhaps a different type might not elicit the response?

Just throwing a few thoughts out there. I do hope you can get to the *ahem* bottom of the issue. :oops:

Ruby was so tidy...then Benny came along. At first his mess annoyed her...now she has joined in. Why oh why?!

Back