• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiss goodbye to my lovely Cookie

hyic

Young Bun
After reading other rabbits stories make me want to write something about my lovely Cookie. Although he didn't come to stay with us until 2 years ago but we all love him very much. I'm glad to find him a bunny friend a year ago when we learnt bunnies should live in pair.

Cookie is such an easy going and cheeky rabbit. I remembered when I let him and Ginger roam free in the garden, he was the one find a secret hole to sneak into my neighbour's garden to munch their lawn (ours already been "finished"). He would come to us when we whistle and greet us when we walked close to their greenhouse.

Sometimes i still asked myself did i make the wrong decision to PTS? If I didn't take the vet's words and gave him a chance would Cookie be still with us?

Anyway, Cookie is now sleeping in our garden and remains in our heart forever.

cf1102f1eb530a14abe0956b0f142efb.jpg

2aabc8bd2998666ad7dce37de0b08596.jpg

eeaf065abc4f9e42ba4a45d1b9f39186.jpg

Sent from my M2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for you all. Every morning when I walked past his sleeping spot I still talked to him a minute or so, to report Ginger and her new mate Oreo's bonding. I still miss Cookie badly. [emoji24]

Aww Cookie was a beautiful rabbit, I am so sorry about your loss.
I ask myself the same question about Pixie who had to be put to sleep from Fly strike, if we had gone to a different vet, would she still be here?
It's ever so sad but you can't keep asking that question as it will tear you a part.
Don't think about the end, remmeber all those beautiful moments you got to share with that beautiful bunny
remember how lucky you were to have him in your life and how lucky he was to have you.
He will always be in your heart.
I still visit my cats grave who was put to sleep 6 years ago and talk to her too :) They are always with us xx
R.I.P Cookie xxx

What a lovely looking bunny he was. Very sorry for your loss, keep talking to him he'll be listening xx

Back