• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Zodiac & Diego - EC positive, Herts

catxx

Mama Doe
Zodiac and Diego are a very handsome pair. Diego is sadly EC positive and was very tilty-headed, but now with treatment, the tilt is much less. Would need a home that understands bunnies have had or are susceptible to EC - Zodiac has had no symptoms at all through Diego's illness.

Diego is very curious if he thinks food is coming. Zodiac is the rex and a little more shy but with positive reinforcement should come round.

Zodiac was a stray from around 2009, was returned after being adopted out in 2014. Diego was born in 2014 and arrived with us the same year.

These two would love a dedicated and experienced forever home.

1876538_orig.jpg

7206523_orig.jpg

Maybe after Frances harcourt Brown's Owners Day on Saturday about EC people will feel they are able to take these on as everyone will be really up to speed on EC!!

I am happy to take on Wilbur and Rooney from you - both of whom have EC. But still waiting for Amy to contact me.

Don't worry, someone being interested in Wilbur and Rooney was mentioned to me, so you haven't been forgotten about. It's just that everything is slightly hectic at the moment so certain things might take a little while to filter through the jobs list :) We appreciate the interest and your patience :)

Zodiac and Diego are still at the rescue. They are much braver and once they get to know you, they love headrubs. Someone must be able to give them a forever home :(

Still here, they are happy to receive a fuss and they love being out in our binky area, someone somewhere must be able to offer them a forever home

Back