Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac & Diego - EC positive, Herts

Default Zodiac & Diego - EC positive, Herts

Zodiac and Diego are a very handsome pair. Diego is sadly EC positive and was very tilty-headed, but now with treatment, the tilt is much less. Would need a home that understands bunnies have had or are susceptible to EC - Zodiac has had no symptoms at all through Diego's illness.

Diego is very curious if he thinks food is coming. Zodiac is the rex and a little more shy but with positive reinforcement should come round.

Zodiac was a stray from around 2009, was returned after being adopted out in 2014. Diego was born in 2014 and arrived with us the same year.

These two would love a dedicated and experienced forever home.

Bunny mummy to Bob & Pat

Zodiac <3

Bunny mummy to Bob & Pat

Mama Doe

awww

Maybe after Frances harcourt Brown's Owners Day on Saturday about EC people will feel they are able to take these on as everyone will be really up to speed on EC!!
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post
    Maybe after Frances harcourt Brown's Owners Day on Saturday about EC people will feel they are able to take these on as everyone will be really up to speed on EC!!
    Bunny mummy to Bob & Pat

I am happy to take on Wilbur and Rooney from you - both of whom have EC. But still waiting for Amy to contact me.
    Who carry in their hearts Sweet Pea, Florence, Bramble, Parsnip, Quickthorn, Quince, Sage and little Snowdrop. We also remember Viola who visited.

Warren Scout

Don't worry, someone being interested in Wilbur and Rooney was mentioned to me, so you haven't been forgotten about. It's just that everything is slightly hectic at the moment so certain things might take a little while to filter through the jobs list We appreciate the interest and your patience
    ~Bandit Mist, Sealy Calkin, Schatje-Oren Turin, Pandora Bea and Mattie Harigen~

Quote Originally Posted by parsnipbun View Post
    I am happy to take on Wilbur and Rooney from you - both of whom have EC. But still waiting for Amy to contact me.
    Whoop whoop! So pleased about this, I'm sure Amy will be in touch soon.
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue and Willow
    Binky free at the bridge Desbun & Nemo. Miss you both so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue

Still here!

Bunny mummy to Bob & Pat

Zodiac and Diego are still at the rescue. They are much braver and once they get to know you, they love headrubs. Someone must be able to give them a forever home
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue and Willow
    Binky free at the bridge Desbun & Nemo. Miss you both so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue