• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep tight little Cupcake

She wasn't right last night when I went to feed her and cover her hutch up as usually if she hears you coming she'll be at the bars jumping around but instead she was sat in her bed area but I gave her some strawberry and she seemed to be eating it so thought she might have just been hiding in there where it had been raining all day

However just gone out to uncover her hutch and she wasn't in the living area and opened the door to her bed area and found her lying there :cry:

Typical as well that it would happen when mum and dad are away with their caravan but luckily they're only an hour away and coming to pick me up for the day anyway so at least dad can move her as don't want to do it myself although now we have the slabs and deck in the garden we have no soil to bury her so have no clue what I'm going to do with her :(

I'm so sorry that you lost your little lady. Have you thought about having her cremated? That way you can keep her ashes in a pretty little jar and she will always be with you, even if you move house.

Sleep tight Cupcake x

Thank You all

She had a happy 3 years with me (well she always seemed to be happy so I hope she did)

Will probably take a couple of days to get used to the fact we have no rabbits in the garden now as as much I will miss being a bunny owner, I have to be sensible as right now life is starting to get busy so I wouldn't feel like I could offer the amount of time and care a bunny really needs (if I'm honest in the last year or so I probably could have given cupcake a bit more attention than I did)

I still plan to stay on the forum though as do like coming on here (that's if people without bunnies are allowed)

Back