• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forum Supporters

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Is there any way to become a forum supporter without having paypal? Could I just do a BACS transfer as I do if I buy anything from RU?

I want to start selling some of my crafts to try and reduce my debts but when I tried to become a forum supporter I needed paypal.

Do you have a debit or credit card? If so, you should be able to pay through the forum supporter link without needing to sign up for an account with paypal - you just enter your card details as you would when buying from any online shop.

Do you have a debit or credit card? If so, you should be able to pay through the forum supporter link without needing to sign up for an account with paypal - you just enter your card details as you would when buying from any online shop.

I have a debit card but couldn't see how to use it. Will try again.

Ok. :wave: I just went through it to check and you have to click right through to the paypal page. Then, on the right hand side it gives you two options - either pay by paypal or pay by card. Let me know if you get stuck though and I'll get a screenshot maybe.

Back