• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unexpected new addition

I got a new male Lionhead rabbit (possible cross breed) today! I believe he is around three to four months old. I went to one of my local pet stores this morning because I was running low on bird and hamster supplies and I noticed some commotion going on out of the corner of my eye so I decided to take a quick look only to find a rabbit being bullied by the rest of the group. I immediately informed one of the staff members and stated I would like to take said rabbit home with me. I'm pleased I did! I was planning on getting a pair of rabbits towards the end of summer but I suppose my plans didn't go as expected. Clayton is currently in a large dog create with access to a section of my room until I can sort out something more permanent for him this weekend.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to you and Clayton. You're in the right place for loads of helpful information, help, support.....I hope you have fun on RU.:wave:

I got a new male Lionhead rabbit (possible cross breed) today! I believe he is around three to four months old. I went to one of my local pet stores this morning because I was running low on bird and hamster supplies and I noticed some commotion going on out of the corner of my eye so I decided to take a quick look only to find a rabbit being bullied by the rest of the group. I immediately informed one of the staff members and stated I would like to take said rabbit home with me. I'm pleased I did! I was planning on getting a pair of rabbits towards the end of summer but I suppose my plans didn't go as expected. Clayton is currently in a large dog create with access to a section of my room until I can sort out something more permanent for him this weekend.

Welcome to you and Clayton :wave:

I'm glad you rescued that bunny from being bullied :D

Thank you everybody for your lovely and warm welcomes! His colouring is a mix between agouti and chinchilla I think but I am not exactly sure, annajones505.
12936685_114915498907397_2893277986204308316_n.jpg

Last edited:
What is the best way to upload multiple images? I've just tried to add more photos of him using the same process as above but it didn't work this time. I did it with spaces between the photos and then without spaces.

Last edited:
Back