• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help uploading pictures!!!

Yes, I think I posted the same link for you. I guess from an iPad it's different?

You could try putting 'iPad' in the title of your thread and you may get people responding who use one for the Forum?

I often use my iPad. You need to download the Mobile Photobucket App, then upload your pics to it. I'm on my desktop at the moment but will check on iPad. I think you have to click 'download your albums' then click where you are downloading from, then when you've downloaded, you choose the pic and click on the 'chain' symbol to send to forum. Yes, clear as mud, isn't it! Sorry - hope someone comes along who can put it into English.

I often use my iPad. You need to download the Mobile Photobucket App, then upload your pics to it. I'm on my desktop at the moment but will check on iPad. I think you have to click 'download your albums' then click where you are downloading from, then when you've downloaded, you choose the pic and click on the 'chain' symbol to send to forum. Yes, clear as mud, isn't it! Sorry - hope someone comes along who can put it into English.

Basie you're a genius :lol:

Perhaps someone could make a sticky about posting photos from an IPad?

Back