• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Bath

Misslizzypop

New Kit
Hello everyone
I recently adopted two male dwarf lops Eugene and Eric
They are approximately 8 months old? They were neutered 23rd of February all went well but in the last week they have been chasing each other around there hutch/run.
Some times they appear to be playing other times they are defiantly fighting for dominance any tips I don't really want to separate them as they groom each other and seem to get on well it's just sometimes they don't and I'm concerned they might hurt each other. :?

Any help is much appreciated.

Hello welcome to the forum, I've not had experience with 2 X bucks, but lots of people on here will have lots of advice for you. Just wanted to say hi as I am down the road in Trowbridge :)

Hello I hope so starting to fret abit! I'm also from trowbridge I put bath because I didn't think anyone would of heard of trowbridge lol :wave:b

The boys are more mature now and want their own territories. They could injure one another if left together unfortunately. If you separate them and let a couple of months go by to allow hormones to settle then you might be able to rebond them in neutral territory, but there is no guarantee that you will be able to.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome :wave:

I joined recently too and I have 3 mini lop / lion head sisters who are also 8 months.

I can't really offer any advice on your situation, but good luck with everything x

Hi,

I'm Ashleigh, I have a double maned lionhead named Snow Cloud, he was born 5th November 2015 so still a baby.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find any advise helpful and enjoy browsing and posting on the site.

I would defenitly have the bunnuies in seperate cages but still let them out together (with your supervision) to bond them :)

Can't wait to see photo's of your boys xx

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Back