• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper aka Jazz

Clare-uk

Mama Doe
My boy Jazz was helped to the bridge this morning. Yesterday he became disorientated and both back legs had a mind of their own. He seemed distressed & stopped eating. He stayed on his vetbed all day and was still there this morning, on his face he'd told me he'd had enough :cry:

Sweet dreams precious boy, back again with his Molly. Binky free baby xx

I am so sorry you had to let Jazz go :cry: Sending lots of hugs for you at this sad time.

My boy Jazz was helped to the bridge this morning. Yesterday he became disorientated and both back legs had a mind of their own. He seemed distressed & stopped eating. He stayed on his vetbed all day and was still there this morning, on his face he'd told me he'd had enough :cry:

Sweet dreams precious boy, back again with his Molly. Binky free baby xx

I'm so very sorry Clare :cry:

(((( hugs ))))

So very sorry that you have had to help Jazz to The Bridge, such a horrid decision to have to make. I am sure he is young again now and running free with all our Bridge buns. Sending you hugs. Xxx

Sorry to hear that it was time for your friend to leave for the bridge, binky free dear Jazz

Thank you all. Even though I know his time was coming it still so very painful. He was such a hands off bun - I don't mean he didn't like a fuss, he loved it infact - but when you poked and prodded him in a bum check kinda way he would panic and get himself all flustered. I have admired so many of you for you dedication to disabled rabbits and I was determined that Jazz would be as comfortable and happy for as long as he could be. More intrusive therapy and treatment just wasn't for him, he became too distressed. With the vet I agreed basically pain relief and pallative care until he told me he was ready.

From the first day I saw him in a pet shop nearly 9 yrs ago (3 months short of his 9th gotcha day) I knew he'd be a bun for me and my then Rabbit Molly. He and Molly were bonded gradually over a long period of time while he was neutured, then as soon as they met there were a couple, joined at the hip :love: I know he is now with his beloved Molly, he missed her so much. Binky free my beautiful bunnies, together forever, until we meet again, All my love xxxxxx

Back