• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Sid - male rabbit - Surrey

I am sooo tempted but worry our never really got over losing Bertie in 2012 and a white lop might trigger even more memories for our cat dylan that seems to have feline PTSD from it. We think he was in the lounge when Bertie had that final seizure and then died. But sid is no french lop size and has blue eyes. I might be in luck.
But please the whole being not abusive and terrorising cats?
Odd isnt it that it is the cats terrified of rabbits!!

I am sooo tempted but worry our never really got over losing Bertie in 2012 and a white lop might trigger even more memories for our cat dylan that seems to have feline PTSD from it. We think he was in the lounge when Bertie had that final seizure and then died. But sid is no french lop size and has blue eyes. I might be in luck.
But please the whole being not abusive and terrorising cats?
Odd isnt it that it is the cats terrified of rabbits!!

It's probably easier if we discuss this via PM? Maybe on the FB thread we already have on Furry Friends?

Back