• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell 17th March 2016

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
''Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart''~ A.A.Milne

See you again soon sweetheart

xxxx

Oh I'm so sorry to see this :cry: Little Nell was so cute. Those pictures of her are just adorable. I'm sure she was a very happy little hammie living with you.

I don't usually venture onto Rainbow Bridge but when I saw the thread title I had to.

Little Nell had an amazing life with you. I had no idea hamsters could be so tame. I've never had a close bond with any of mine as with a house full of cats letting them out was a logistical nightmare, unless I put them in the shower to run around (with the water off obviously).

I hope she went peacefully to the Bridge as elderly hammies tend to do.

Run free little one. xxxxxx

Noo :cry: I too always have a close bond with my hamsters and I'll admit I get quite upset to lose them :(

I'm so sorry, have fun at the rainbow bridge Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless her. Little Nell had a wonderful life with you Jane, she was a very lucky wee hamster. I am sorry you have lost her. Sleep tight Little Nell xx

Oh no im so sorry Jane.I know how lovely little hammies can be and how they can really capture your heart.Little Nell had such a wonderful life with you.Im sure you will miss her very very much.

Scurry free little one.xxxx

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry :(

I will miss seeing pictures of her in her teacup.

Sleep tight little one, you will be missed xx

:cry::cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry, Jane. :( She was so blessed to have you as her family. I will miss hearing about her teacup adventures. Sending you comforting hugs at this heartbreaking time.

Sleep well and sweet dreams, Little Nell. You'll be missed deeply by us all. xxxxxxx

Back