• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rest in peace Delilah.

Sadly Frankie is not coping very well and has become reserved and has started hiding away. I will get him a new hunbun very soon, but it has to be once I've moved as it wouldn't be fair to him or to me right now. I feel so sorry for him.

Oh Delilah......we all miss you so much. I hope you're causing your usual havoc up at Rainbow Bridge. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sadly Frankie is not coping very well and has become reserved and has started hiding away. I will get him a new hunbun very soon, but it has to be once I've moved as it wouldn't be fair to him or to me right now. I feel so sorry for him.

Oh Delilah......we all miss you so much. I hope you're causing your usual havoc up at Rainbow Bridge. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor Frankie, and poor you :cry: thinking of you both xx

With moving house I haven't had the time to pay a fitting tribute to 'Lumpy'.....my beautiful, boisterous , brave, annoying, bolshy Delilah. I haven't forgotten about you my wonderful and strong furry friend. We all miss you in many, many ways. Your size, your capability for receiving and giving love, your absolute craziness and being a welcome distraction when needed...and when not needed too!

I'll be back on here for you my furry soulmate. xxxx

With moving house I haven't had the time to pay a fitting tribute to 'Lumpy'.....my beautiful, boisterous , brave, annoying, bolshy Delilah. I haven't forgotten about you my wonderful and strong furry friend. We all miss you in many, many ways. Your size, your capability for receiving and giving love, your absolute craziness and being a welcome distraction when needed...and when not needed too!

I'll be back on here for you my furry soulmate. xxxx

We know how much she meant to you and we are sorry for your loss.

Back