• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ant ( 1/10/2009 to 8/3/2016 ) :'(

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

~ Ant ~ 1-10-2009 to 8-3-2016

On Tuesday 8th March we had to have Ant put to sleep, although he was eating he was not putting any weight on and I had an awful feeling that he had a mass and sadly I was right, Ant had a mass on his right kidney the size of a golf ball and we sadly had no option but to let him go :cry:

It was in 2013 I spotted Ant on this forum in the 'Rabbits in Need' section needing a home and after seeing him a few times I thought he would be ideal for Sox a black lionhead girl who had recently lost her companion Henry.
Sox and Ant were so easy to bond they just loved each other from day one till Sox sadly was put to sleep last September with a tumour on her jaw.

We recently had got another black lionhead girl for Ant who we have named 'Annie' who was not unlike Sox, we were in the process of bonding them :cry:

I'm so sorry sweetheart we couldn't save you and hope you are now happy and all well again at the Bridge with your beloved Sox.
Love you as always to the Moon and Back :cry::cry::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry that Ant had to leave us. :cry: He was gorgeous. Sending comforting hugs your way at this very sad time.
Sweet dreams, Ant xxxx

Back