• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Romeo :'(

RebeccaJC

Warren Scout
Today I lost my beautiful Romeo. He was only 8 months old. I have only had him a few months and my hearts truly broken to lose him so soon. RIP little man. I love you so much </3
12718072_1516854231953252_3420089557506965057_n.jpg

Aw I'm so so sorry about your loss. Sending hugs your way. He will always be in your heart and in your memories xx

Thank you. I am heart broken. One of the most loving little boys in the world. Totally heart broken. Didn't expect it. He was happy and healthy yesterday. Such a shock. I've paid to have him cremated and got a keepsake wooden box with his name on which will have his ashes in. I'm going to miss him a lot even though he was only with me a few months. Xx

So sorry for your loss, i had the same thing happen on the 20th dec 2014, had only had Humphrey since September but had a special place in my heart, thinking of you and sending you hugs x

I'm so sorry. It must be such a shock to lose him so young.
Focus on the good... he had a wonderful time with you being spoilt & pampered.

Thank you. I miss him so much already :cry: when I go to see my other two rabbits tomorrow I'm going to be so sad to not see his happy little face there hopping around, nudging Phoebe out the way to try get my attention. He was so full of life. Such a character.. and one of the most beautiful rabbits I know. It sounds silly but since feeding my other two rabbits who I have had 2 years now.. I have avoided going there for now just because I know it'll hurt me not to see him there with them. Tomorrow morning I'll be going to see them, give them cuddles... And its going to be so hard not seeing my beautiful boy there with them :cry: I'd do anything for one last cuddle with him. He really was so so loving.. All my rabbits are.. I was so lucky to have him. Cant believe he's gone. Xx

I am so sorry for your loss and understand that the amount of time you have with a friend is not as important as the quality of your bond.

Back