• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolute disaster here U/D she's gone

I'm so sorry, my bunnies did exactly the same...jumped a 2 foot pegged topped barrier! :cry::cry:
I was there so could separate, please don't blame yourself - I thought I'd made them totally safe too xx

Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this, what an awful shock :cry: Not sure if it helps or not but it may be that she had some kind of ill health bubbling under which your other bun picked up on which is what caused them to fight in the first place? Whatever the cause, I'm sure you must be utterly devastated. Big hugs xx

I am so sorry to hear that this is how it all turned out. :( You did the absolute best you could for Skye. Be kind to yourself. xxx

I don't know what to do with myself, my life has centred on the rabbits for the last ten years and now there are none

I picked dandelions at work and had a pocketful before I remembered there was no one to give them to :(

Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this, what an awful shock :cry: Not sure if it helps or not but it may be that she had some kind of ill health bubbling under which your other bun picked up on which is what caused them to fight in the first place? Whatever the cause, I'm sure you must be utterly devastated. Big hugs xx

She did have a bit of a respiratory infection...she was on abx for it and I was going to wait till she finished them and was feeling tip-top again before rebonding :(

I don't know what to do with myself, my life has centred on the rabbits for the last ten years and now there are none

I picked dandelions at work and had a pocketful before I remembered there was no one to give them to :(

Oh gosh I am so very sorry :cry: That's heart breaking x

Back