• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart is breaking - Goodbye My Angels

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Remember Our Love

I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.

Remember our love
In a moment you'll see
that I'm still here beside you
when you're thinking of me.

Liquorice - 16th Feb 2016

Acorn - 10th Feb 2016

Casper - 6th Feb 2016

Minstral - 2nd Feb 2016

Buttons - 25th Jan 2016

Bailey - 20th Jan 2016

Autumn - 23rd Nov 2015

Poppy - 5th May 2015

Last edited:
I am so very sorry that you have lost so many precious rabbits in such a short space of time. What beautiful pictures of some very lovely rabbits. Acorn was simply stunning :love:

Thinking of you. You must be truly devastated.

Utterly devastating :cry: I know there are no words that could possibly take away even a fraction of the pain you must be feeling. Having experienced a similar succession of losses myself I really can empathise.

Rest peacefully Bunnies xx

:cry: :cry:

Thank you all. Some of these had been part of my family for 9 years. Others just youngsters who left far too soon :cry:

I really can't comprehend the devastation you must be feeling, they were all so beautiful, so individual from each other.... so precious.

So very, very sorry for your losses.

cannot imagine how devastated you must be losing so many special friends so close together :(

binky free beautiful bunnies x

I am so sorry for your loses Amy. Your Casper looks like a twin to my Madelyn and all of your bunnies are so adorable and healthy looking. It must be such a shock to lose seven bunnies in such a short time frame. Please know my heart weeps for you.

I can't comprehend the heartache you've experienced recently. My thoughts are with you xx. Sweet dreams little ones.

I'm so terribly sorry :cry:

I know there are no words but I am thinking of you.

Sweet dreams precious bunnies xxx

Back