• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella

Bunnyface

Young Bun
I had to put my little girl to sleep nearly 3 weeks ago.

I had her for 5.5 years. Im still so sad about it. She was the only bunny i had ever had. She was such an amazing rabbit. She opened my eyes to the wonderful world of rabbits. She was so very sick and the vets did everything they could for her. She needed an operation but the wouldn't of made it. So i did the hardest thing and decided it was best to put her to sleep. She was in my arms getting cuddles and kissed and then she passed away.

She was a single child so to say. My whole world. I miss her running down the hall excited for veg time. Sleeping on the end if my bed. Just being with me. Does it get easier? What things have you done to help?
31b666b6dc712ef44802c83dfc5c5da1.jpg
d22c6e4ad90ff19543cc76bab9162949.jpg

She was truly beautiful. I am so sorry that you had to let her go. You did the most loving and compassionate thing for your little friend. I am certain that a part of her will live on in your heart forever.

Binky Free Bella xx

I'm sorry for your loss of Bella. It's so hard to let them go even though it's for the right reasons.

When I lost Barney I put picture of him on canvas which is in the living room. I also had a little plaque made which is on the garden bench which sits above where he is buried. Things like that helped me at the time x

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: she was gorgeous :love: I find time is a great healer, and keeping busy, looking after myself and not expecting too much of yourself is important. I hope in time you will find space in your life to provide a great home for another rabbit, who would never replace Bella, but give you something positive to focus on xx

Binky free Bella xx

I'm sorry for your loss of Bella. It's so hard to let them go even though it's for the right reasons.

When I lost Barney I put picture of him on canvas which is in the living room. I also had a little plaque made which is on the garden bench which sits above where he is buried. Things like that helped me at the time x

I have been thinking about getting a canvas of her. I also like the plaque idea. Thanks. :)

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: she was gorgeous :love: I find time is a great healer, and keeping busy, looking after myself and not expecting too much of yourself is important. I hope in time you will find space in your life to provide a great home for another rabbit, who would never replace Bella, but give you something positive to focus on xx

Binky free Bella xx
I will get more rabbits but not just yet, because of Bella I am a crazy bunny lady. Haha. I will always have her to thank for that! I was trying to get a friend for her but i guess she was ment to be on her own. Thank you for your kind words.

So sorry to hear you lost your Bella. When some time has passed you could think about giving a home to another bunny as you obviously have a lot of love to give :love:

Your pets really do becom the centre of your world, I consider mine like children too. I'm sorry for your loss, Binky free beautiful Bella

Back