• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet dreams little Scooby

Tracy

Warren Veteran
My sweet little Scooby passed away on 28 January 2016. It was sudden, quick and unexpected. He was fine at 11pm the previous night, but gravely ill at 6am the next morning. We took him straight to our vets and he was put into intensive care. They did everything they could for him and throughout the morning he was starting to respond, but then he went into cardiac/respiratory arrest and died. It was awful, I had a phone call to say to he was responding to treatment and I started to feel hopeful, then 30 minutes later I had another call to say he had died. It was acute pneumonia.

I miss my funny little gummy boy so much. I miss having to wash his rugs every day because he was a dirty boy and would wee everywhere. I miss him charging into the kennel at feeding times. I miss having a cuddle with him, he was my only one who didn't mind a snuggle. He was such a friendly and gentle little lad. He was young, he should have had years of happiness ahead of him, he has been taken from me and his friend Rachel far too soon. :cry:

I love you little Scoobydoo, sleep well my special boy. xx

Scooby%25252001.jpg

Minnie%252520and%252520Scooby%25252002.jpg

night night Scooby :love: I hope you'll be watching out for baby Rachel & ensuring she is happy in love again

I'm sorry you'll miss your cuddles with your stunning boy. Its not fair he was taken so young

I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to Scooby :cry:
Sending you comforting hugs at this sad time and coping vibes for Rachel.

Sleep well, Scooby, and sweet dreams. xxxxxxx

I am so sorry you lost your special little boy so young. :cry:

Peaceful rest Scooby and gentle nose rubs for your Rachel.

I am so very sorry you lost Scooby :cry: It is very sad and really seems terribly unfair.

Back