• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nancy starting humping Sid tonight :-(. HELP

janisbyrne

New Kit
Hi folks - looking for a wee bit of guidance, Nancy who is 5 months has started humping Sid, her neutered brother. I know we now need to book her into get spayed as soon as possible, but is there anything we should do until we can get her booked in as Sid doesn't seem happy with this? Thanks in advance - Janis

I had this same problem just before xmas and I had the female spayed at just over 5 months. I normally wait till they are 6 months but I didn't want to separate them. She's been fine and actually I never caught her humping him while we were waiting for her appointment, so maybe it was a one-off.

I had this same problem just before xmas and I had the female spayed at just over 5 months. I normally wait till they are 6 months but I didn't want to separate them. She's been fine and actually I never caught her humping him while we were waiting for her appointment, so maybe it was a one-off.
Thanks for this, she has settled a bit today, so fingers crossed they will be ok till we can get her booked in X

Back