• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP baby bunnies :(

2 of my friend's house mates bought 2 rabbits not so long ago from Pets at Home. :roll: Don't really want to say much more really as I'm against it all and think it was very irresponsible, especially as the two girls are renting another student house next year which they know does not allow pets... so what will they do with the poor buns? I dread to think.

Anyway when they got them they thought they had 2 boys. I told her they would most likely end up fighting and need splitting up and neutering before being re bonded. She said 'oh no that wont happen they're lovely with each other'. :roll: To which I replied they wouldn't be like that for long. Anyway turns out they did start fighting, surprise surprise but also that they thought one was a girl and pregnant.

I hoped to God the poor bun wouldn't be but a few days ago the poor baby gave birth to 6 kits. 4 died the same day. I tried to offer advice to my friend but I don't know if she passed that onto her house mates. Anyway I found out today that the remaining 2 babies have also died. What a waste of life. :cry: Poor little things, but who knows what kind of life they would have had if they'd survived. Just so sad.

Binky free little babies, I'm so sorry you were brought into this world just to be so cruelly taken away. :cry:

Oh so sad :cry: why won't people listen. Even when they know you have the same animals and kept them for years and know more than them, if it's not what they think or wanted to hear then it's not true :(

Binky free precious babies xx

Back