• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Nottingham!

walsh366

Young Bun
Hi, I'm Sarah. My beloved mini lop Pete passed away a fortnight ago and am visiting this rabbit site trying to make myself feel better reading about other's bunnies. Pete's passing has left a huge hole - he was a free roamer so his presence following us around and lying about the garden is sorely missed. I'm thinking of getting a mixed pair when the weather gets better, but in the meantime I shall be on here reading and joining in where I can! X

Hi sarah:wave: welcome to RU. I'm sorry to hear about Pete

Will look forward to hearing about your new bunnies when the time comes. Will you go for rescues?

Yes definitely - ive spoken to Bramcote Animal Rescue here in Nottingham who get lots of rabbits. Only last Saturday night they had a boy and a girl 'pair' mini lop for adoption but it was too soon for us. We are on holiday for a week at Easter so I said i'd speak to them again when we get back.

I was reading with interest the thread about pet insurance as I had it for Pete for the 3 years we had him (he was a rescue too) and never blooming well needed to claim!

Back