• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello and Thank you

Maddymoo78

New Kit
Sorry I didn't introduce my self before I posted I was unwell and in a panic over my little mans hurt leg.
Now I am feeling normal again I would like to take this opportunity to say HELLO :wave: properly and say a massive THANK YOU to you all from my bunny boys Moka and Humphrey!

I have been actively reading this forum for months, since getting these two gorgeous balls of fur, August last year. I have found reading your knowledge and experience invaluable. I have to be completely honest I did research bunnies before committing to them, but I had no idea the worry and stress that comes with these little guys!! and the joy that comes with seeing perfect little poops!

Completely new to bunnies, never had them as a child, only cats and dogs. Aside from all the stress and worry I am completely smitten with this little fellas :love: I hope through soaking up your knowledge and experience I will enjoy many years assessing little poops :lol:

Moka

Humphrey

Welcome to the Forum! Love the colour of your bunnies. I am sure they will produce lots and lots of lovely poops for you!

They are lovely! A warm welcome to RU & a lifetime of adoring bunnies & worrying about their poo - amongst other stuff

Hi welcome to you and your lovely bunnies :wave: like you I was new to bunnies, when I got my pair 2 1/2 years ago. If it wasn't for RU I would have gone under with worry over Toffees dental problems. There's always someone to offer advice, wise words and a virtual hug when you need it, on RU D

Back