• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marleen - 6 years today

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
6 years ago today I lost my soul-bun, Marleen

Seems a bit silly to write this after six years, but I can't talk about her with people in "real life" so!

This is the only picture I have of her (didn't have a camera back then)
309df684caf4849218a4bf0dda3f998e.jpg

She was my childhood rabbit, she was 5 years old when she died and I remember it so well!

I'd have done so much differently now looking back, for example she'd have a shed like my girls do and not a hutch, she'd be spayed and eat pellets & more hay

She was a netherland dwarf X mini lop (which is the same as Binky and Bella) and I got her from the same place too, I swear Bella Is SO much like her it's unreal - like my second chance!

Rest easy Marleen Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww, it's not silly. I hope she is binkying free. :)

its nice to remember . My soulmate bunny had black fur & brown eyes too, I lost him in 2007 & I think about him all the time

its nice to remember . My soulmate bunny had black fur & brown eyes too, I lost him in 2007 & I think about him all the time

Yeah, I often think about how she might have lived longer if I'd have known what I do now back then - can't change it but it's nice to think back X

Oh bless her :love: It's hard to look back on what could have been done differently :( You did your best for her at the time though which is all that matters. x

Back