• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

binky free Bracken

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
My gorgeous French lop cross passed away today. He was 5 years old. Got him and his brother at 8 weeks old from a man who was going to use them as bait for his dogs. He was feeding them ferret food and they were so under nourished, me and my mum worked so hard to get them both up to a good weight.
Bracket had a fab life, living in bunny mansions and had lots of friends to play with. So sad he has gone I'm going to miss him loads

So sorry, RIP Bracken, I'm glad you found someone to take care of you properly and to love you like you deserved x

I am so very sorry :cry:

Binky free beautiful boy - so pleased you had such a lovely life xxx

Aww that is so sad :cry: I am so sorry for your loss, it's awful losing a pet, they are a big part of your family and your life. You will always have you memories and you must be an amazing person for taking in both bunnies when they were in such a terrible state. As for the man you got them from, he sounds like an awful vile excuse of a human and should be locked up! I will never understand the mentality of someone who can physically harm a poor innocent animal. At least Bracken had an amazing life, he was lucky to have you and you were lucky to have him too. RIP Bracken, I hope if there is an afterlife that you will be taken care of and loved wherever it is you are. Sleep well angel <3

I'm so sorry for your loss, but it sounds as though he had a wonderful life with you, no bun could ask for more. Binky free little bun xxxxxx

I'm very sorry for your loss. You did a wonderful thing, saving Bracken from what could have been a dreadful and short life.

Back