• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding-York

TheWarren

New Kit
Hi guys,
I am a luxury rabbit and guinea pig boarder based just outside York.
this is my 5th year.
we have a purpose built heated indoor accomodation block with 8'x2' hutches, with tv/dvd and radio and lighting for overnight.
during the day every guest goes out to play all day! we have outdoor day rooms, these are fully weatherproof and have skirting boards and painted walls. with a window looking onto our large garden. these can be customised with fleecy blankets for extra comfort.
for larger requirements we have 4 suites, 2 are 48sq feet allowing 24hr access, 2 larger ones at 66sq feet. all are customised to suit either outdoor or indoor rabbits preferences.
All accomodation is thoroughly cleaned with Anigene HDL4 between guests. no guest can have access to any other guest at anytime(unless they are staying together)
All rabbits must be vaccinated and all males must be neutered.
we also have a 10'x3' luxury indoor room with seperate heating, curtains and home from home comforts.

Please feel free to browse my facebook page and contact me for any further information.
kindest regards Karen

www.facebook.com/yorkrabbitboarding

karen.thewarren@btinternet.com

welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

Back