• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Thomas

olices

Mama Doe
I don't often post and this is not for a rabbit, but our family dog Thomas who was put to sleep today. He was 18 years old last month and has been getting really frail, so my parents had to make the hard decision to have to let him go. He was the most gorgeous friendly placid black toy poodle who loved living on the farm, he even had a box to ride in on the tractor and a special place to sit on the quad bike. He was frightened of the farm cats and he was once chased by a mouse! Although I didn't live with him he was,always there when I visited and we are all going to miss him, but he had a fantastic 18 years with us, bye bye little Thomas xxx

He must have had a wonderful life on the farm. I am sure everyone will always remember him

I am sorry for your loss

RIP Thomas xx

Sweet dreams Thomas. I'm so sorry you had to say "goodbye". Such a hard thing to do and few people understand how it feels.

What a long and fantastic life he has had. I had to smile about him being chased by a mouse! I am sorry that you have had to say goodbye to him, but he leaves you with many happy memories to treasure.

Sleep well Thomas xx

Thankyou all, he was very special.
Mum and Dad decided they missed having a dog, so know have a puppy called Freddy,another toy poodle.
It is doing my Mum good as,she has a dog to walk again so good exercise for her, it has given them something positive to focus on x

Back