• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toilet training (the bunny, not me!)

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
So when Petra was a baby (2 months or do) i tried to toilet train her but she kept flicking the litter tray and contents about.

Her toilet habits are getting out of control - don't get me wrong when you gotta go, you gotta go - but she's now taken to urinating on the back door so I've bought a litter tray and cat litter. Does anyone have any tips please on how to do this?

No tips other than putting a tray where she prefers to go.

You do realise she's urinating on the back door because its the entrance to her territory? No other bunnies should even try to get in. You should be flattered - your home is her home. Or rather, you are living in her home.... :lol:

You do realise she's urinating on the back door because its the entrance to her territory? No other bunnies should even try to get in. You should be flattered - your home is her home. Or rather, you are living in her home.... :lol:

I never knew that! That's quite cute actually I feel mean for telling her off before.

She's taken to licking me recently as well the cutie ❤️❤️

I always put a layer of newspaper at the bottom, with hay on top. I usually clean it out twice a day (Toffee could wee for England :shock:) most bunnies like to chew and poo :D seems to work for my two

Back