• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Murphy

HMacU2

Warren Scout
Just thought I would post this as it's been a year since I lost my boy :(. He was such a sweet and loving little guy

1653341_10201667313866350_795629789_n.jpg

He was very naughty - I once saw him shooting across the kitchen and immediately became suspicious. Turns out he raided the shopping, deciding that one piece of carrot wasn't enough and went in a huff when I had to take it off him!

CYH5R7dWYAECb-Z.jpg:large

Last edited:
He was very naughty - I once saw him shooting across the kitchen and immediately became suspicious. Turns out he raided the shopping, deciding that one piece of carrot wasn't enough and went in a huff when I had to take it off him!

They're more mischievous than most people realise aren't they!?😉 He was very beautiful and I'm so sorry that you lost him a year ago..it's not fair how little time they get with us x

:love::love::love:

Oh my, that carrot is massive compared to him. what a gorgeous wee lad. i hope you take comfort in happy memories x

Back