• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Uno the guinea

supersonic

Mama Doe
Not a bunny, but a part of the family all the same.

My mum just rang me to tell me Uno passed away today.
The biggest, softest, snuggliest guinea pig we could have hoped to have for nearly 6 years. My sister found him curled up in his hay, so we like to think he passed peacefully and quietly.

I'll miss him squeaking away when I'm home

I like to think he had a good life with us. He would have been 6 in a couple of weeks, so not bad going.

I will miss him though :(

Just saw this, I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: He looks to have been quite the character. :)
Popcorn free, Uno xxxxx

Very sorry to see this. :( But sounds like he had a fast end with no suffering. What a cutie. x

I am so sorry to read about Uno :cry: I also had no idea that piggies could live so long. He certainly must have had a great life with you and you will miss him.

Thank you, guys.

He certainly was a little character! He'd been slowing down for a few weeks, he was still eating and drinking but you could just tell. Apparently my sister was very upset before school this morning, officially he was hers and they had a particularly close bond, he would jump into her arms for a cuddle.

I'm a bit sad I'm not home, although I have to say I'm glad I wasn't the one to discover him. I think Sonic will miss him, they always ran round together in the garden. I wish I could give my bunny a cuddle right now though!

Back