• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from the Welsh Wilderness!

Hello, I'm from the wilds of Wales and the proud 'mummy' of little Aesop, a mini faun lop and a house rabbit. He's my first bunny so I'm still learning lots about them and thought it would be nice to join the forum as there seems to be lots of good advice and info that might be useful!
Here he is sitting under the bath, one of his favourite places.
45368_1076220649085080_5506167453936315920_n.jpg

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: Aesop is gorgeous :love: I'm sure you will enjoy RU, it's a great place to share knowledge :thumb:

Aww cool, I know Llandrindod wells quite well.. Many years of going to the rwas! :)

Well it's nice to hear your bunny is doing well! :) hope you learn lots from the forum, they are an amazing bunch of people and have helped me so much over the last year! Xx

Heya,

He's gorgeous. I'm new too but as you said this site does seam to provide great advice!
I hope you enjoy being part of this forum.
How old is your bunny? Just out of curiosity :)

Welcome to the forum. What a lovely bunny! I am sure you will find a lot of useful information on this forum. I owned bunnies for decades before I found and joined this forum and I have learned so much in a short time.

Back