• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forever in my heart, Mimi

Laura416

Warren Scout
I can't believe I'm writing this :cry: My darling Mimi passed yesterday. Less than a month 'til she'd have turned 9.

On Sept. 18th, she was lethargic, no appetite, & a new vet suspected fluid in her lungs, & determined she had 3hrs to live. She was aggressive & angry w/ me when I said I won't have her put down, I knew it wasn't her time. I managed to capture her full of life (at times...) I probably needed her more than she needed me, & how I adore that in spite of 3 hrs, she gave me 3 months, a wk, & 3 days.

But I must say, my heart is so shattered. She meant the world to me, we survived so much together. I knew I'd miss her but this is more than I could have imagined, the pain when I awoke to knowing she won't be waiting for me, a huge part of my life is gone. The other thing is, the day the vet gave that horrible prognosis, on the way home "Wildest Dreams" came on the radio & that line, "Say you'll remember me" so got to me. Yesterday, when I left her to be cremated (I cannot believe I'm saying this :cry: ) it came on again.

How dearly I miss the way she'd put her paw in my hand & press down, or lean into me, lay in front of me in attempts to block me from moving...I'll miss you forever.

2898124.JPG

2898125.JPG

2898126.JPG

2898130.JPG

2898131.JPG

(these are most recent:)
2897745.JPG

2897765.JPG

Last edited:
Bless her, I am so sorry that it was time for her physical form to leave. Her vibrant spirit will remain with you forever. Nothing can take that from you

Binky Free Mimi xx

I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

Binky free forever all well again at the Bridge beautiful Mimi xxxxxx

I'm so sorry and Thinking of you xxxx

Back