• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The worst Christmas ever

At a bit of a loss what to do about Blossom needing a companion rabbit now, I'd like to rescue a bunny, but my parents want a baby (less chance of it having unknown medical issues/traumatic upbringing: after our 2 rescue buns that suffered terribly, we aren't as financially able to go through that again so soon.) Anyone have any advice? Thank you.

There are plenty of young buns in rescues - I think on the Rabbit Rehome site you can search by age. That would be a more economical route as well as the adoption fee is usually les than the cost of buying, spaying and vaccinating a 'new' rabbit.

Best of luck with whatever you decide and feel free to ask questions on the forum if you need to. :)

Binky free Pumpkin! My Chloe was PTS on Monday and I know how you feel, I had a Pumpkin Bun too

Back