• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 ... again (Update Pics Added)

Yey. Hope the move goes well. If its not too late I would suggest moving litter trays in dirty so that they dont have to reclaim them once they get into their new space. You may have already done that or not had trays to move!

Thanks everyone, they all seem so happy at the moment flopping over each other.

No litter trays while they are in the crate just bare so nothing to claim :) The trays in the shed have been replaced with new ones as the old ones belonged to the original 3 only (and i was too lazy to clean them as they were pretty yucky). They wont get them for the time being as im moving a small run into the shed so there wont be space for a tray. They will get the whole shed back soon depending on how well they behave.

I am really going to miss having them in my room its been so nice to watch them cuddle and sleep. And run around the room when im attempting to clean them out. I am looking forward to being warm though! As they are outside bunnies i have had the window open and heating off during bonding so they dont get a shock when they go back outside.

3 weeks later!

For some reason the girls had a scrap a few weeks ago. Much worse than anything the boys have done, Phoenix has a cut above her eye and Alaska's ear was bitten. All wounds have healed well. I think it may have been caused by food as they are both piggys. I put them in the carrier together and walked them around for a while. All is well again now.

Glad the girls have settled again. Their shed looks wonderful. I know what you mean about missing having them in your room. I felt the same after my lot went outside again.

Aaaw, these pictures are adorable! I'm glad the bonding process went well. I love the shed area you have for them, it looks great... They are very lucky bunnies :)

Back