• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2015

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2015 ~

This thread is a New Years Eve Candle Ceremony for members to share memories and love for those we have lost this year.

Please feel free to post photos, poems, special words and happy memories between now and NYE.

I'll be lighting a candle for all those we have lost at 8pm. Those of you who are going out for the evening, you could leave a virtual candle here before you go if you wish :wave:

~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve ~ 2015 ~

This thread is a New Years Eve Candle Ceremony for members to share memories and love for those we have lost this year.

Please feel free to post photos, poems, special words and happy memories between now and NYE.

I'll be lighting a candle for all those we have lost at 8pm. Those of you who are going out for the evening, you could leave a virtual candle here before you go if you wish :wave:

Candles already lit here :love:

I will be lighting a candle for my precious Rolo - a wonderful bunny and the best friend I could have ever wished for xx

I will light a candle for my Princess Fili, as well as OH's Grandad Lucas, who we lost unexpectedly in October and we still miss everyday. No doubt he's made himself at home at Rainbow Bridge, surrounded by the many, many animals he cared for over the years :love:

I will light a candle for my two bunnies Bentley and Minnie who we lost this year. Also for my OH's sister Hilary who passed away suddenly and unexpectedly a few weeks ago, she had been my sister-in-law and friend for 25 years.

I will light a candle for my 2 bunnies Dandy and Beano, who we lost this year, and my 2 goats Salt and Pepper, and also Cookie, one of our gerbils. This year has been the worst ever for me for losses of furry friends :cry::cry::cry: gone but never forgotten.

I no longer have bunnies but will light a candle for my little furry "sox" the Syrian hamster who I lost in Feb and my wee feathered soulmate "mr Jinks" the budgie who I lost in Sept.

PICT0004.jpg

Remembering precious Binky, taken so cruelly on 26.09.15.

This is heartbreaking :cry:

I've just lit my candle for my precious boy, Rolo - you will be in my heart forever xxxxxxxx

Candles lit to remember my beautiful brave girl whom I miss every day, my Rosie, one in a million.

a074a36f55d90e575027628d92eab76a_zpslkicux9q.jpg

For my beautiful little Frankie bun. I never did get to write a Rainbow bridge post for her as I cannot upload pictures from my ipad now. (She is the bunny on the left in my signature) I am still devastated by her loss last month, she really was a super little bunny and we miss her and her big personality so much :( xxx

I'm late, but today I added pics to my post about my beloved Mimi just below. Left this world on Tuesday, Dec. 29th :'( Sweetest superstar.

For my darling precious Django, my beautiful boy, my handsome hare, a gift to me when I was at my lowest. He gave me a reason to get up in the morning and reason to smile. It's been 5 months since we said goodbye and I still miss him and his cuddles so very much. He was my little rock :cry:

Also thinking of everyone else who has parted with their special friends during 2015. x

Im thinking of my beautiful soul bunny Harry who I lost in March.Such a brave,brave boy so poorly for so long until he was helped to the bridge to be forever well.Also Star my pretty rescue girlie.Im still taking care of your little boy darling and he has a wifeybun now who he loves very much.Also Taz my funny little rescue hamster.You made us laugh so much with your antics.
Also Ellie my cat who I lost to cancer in October.We miss you desperately and love you very much.

Night night all my fur babies and to ones I lost in 2014.I miss and love you all.xxxxxxxx

I am late, as I didn't have internet access yesterday evening. But I hope it's ok to remember my special boy Apache here as he passed on December 28th.

Sleep tight furry face, all your friends miss you loads. xx

IMG_1535.jpg

013_zps32gfj418.jpg

Back