• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep Well Little Myxo Bun

Sarah

Mama Doe
It was not the way I expected to spend Christmas Eve - a little bunny was advertised as found on my local FB selling site. The bunny was actually a wildle with myxo :cry: and the "offers" soon followed as to what to do with him.

We drove to pick the little bun up and he was put to sleep peacefully by my vets. I held him for the vet - just heartbreaking.

It is 13 years today I met my soul bunny Fiver - he will be waiting for you at the bridge little bun. God bless :love: xxx

Oh Bless him and Bless you for taking him to your Vet's and having him peacefully pts it's the kindest act you could do for him and he didn't die an awful death or alone but being lovingly
held and loved xxx

Binky free forever at the Bridge little Wildie all well again xxxxx

It was not the way I expected to spend Christmas Eve - a little bunny was advertised as found on my local FB selling site. The bunny was actually a wildle with myxo :cry: and the "offers" soon followed as to what to do with him.

We drove to pick the little bun up and he was put to sleep peacefully by my vets. I held him for the vet - just heartbreaking.

It is 13 years today I met my soul bunny Fiver - he will be waiting for you at the bridge little bun. God bless :love: xxx

You are a true Angel Sarah.

RIP little Wildie xx

Back