Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Heya!!

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper MimzMum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,246

    Default

    Well, HB, I'm not even going to ask!

    Hello Yvette and Happy Christmas to you! It is good to see you again. xxxxx

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In my Burrow
    Posts
    145,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yvette View Post
    It IS a weird story...We all know what youre like you dafty...xxx
    But that's why we love her !!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas Yvette and a happy 2016 too xx
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper Hoppit!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    13,191

    Default

    Yvette! By Gee by gosh by gum by jove by jingo, long time no see!

  4. #14
    Warren Veteran dizzyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Your Ruby is one of my all time favourite RU creatures!!!



    Jacks-Jane made me a lovely new siggy!

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper yvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Devon,England
    Posts
    19,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyg View Post
    Your Ruby is one of my all time favourite RU creatures!!!

    Why Thankyou!! Shes very well, new things being hung on the ceiling for her to play with, should be fun. Hope i dont cop it off my landlord!!

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper yvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Devon,England
    Posts
    19,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppit! View Post
    Yvette! By Gee by gosh by gum by jove by jingo, long time no see!
    Hello mate!!! Im lurking, lol...Have a good one.xx

  7. #17
    Wise Old Thumper yvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Devon,England
    Posts
    19,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    Well, HB, I'm not even going to ask!

    Hello Yvette and Happy Christmas to you! It is good to see you again. xxxxx
    Best wishes to you also hun!!

  8. #18
    Wise Old Thumper yvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Devon,England
    Posts
    19,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    But that's why we love her !!

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas Yvette and a happy 2016 too xx
    Hey Jane. Think of you often, and always ask Amanda if youre ok. Much love to you and very best wishes.xxxx

  9. #19
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In my Burrow
    Posts
    145,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yvette View Post
    Hey Jane. Think of you often, and always ask Amanda if youre ok. Much love to you and very best wishes.xxxx
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •