• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping still?

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Tubsy and Flo are getting on wonderfully! Though today Tubsy got a bit excited and humped Flo. She tried to get away but in the end gave up and took it!
Just wondering if this is something that will stop or not?

Mine swapped roles after a bit: turns out Aboleth is a dominatrix! Lopsy was still humping for a bit most days, maybe a week to two weeks, but after about a week and a half Aboleth regained her confidence and gave as good as she got! Now she's the one who humps him when it all gets a bit much (when they get overexcited about treats but can't reach them, usually! :roll:). Neither of them were/are particularly good at taking it though: they're very good at running off and into tight places (under obstructions, into tunnels, up steps) and then they tend to sit separately and sulk for half an hour or so before all is forgiven (because someone's gone to check they're OK so food might be forthcoming! :lol:).

So, I think I want to say it should stop, but if they get particularly excited it might happen again. As long as they're alright the rest of the time, it shouldn't be a problem, I don't think?!

My Daphne does it when she's really excited about treats etc and uses it as a way to get Phoebe to back away so she can get first dibs.
Phoebe will do a quick lap of the run/front room etc but will quickly return to push Daphne out the way to get a treat.

Back