• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have a good rest Sammy

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
Sammy was helped to the bridge yesterday.

We will miss you very much my gorgeous little guy.

The past two weeks we saw you go down hill quickly :cry: You lost a lot of weight. You usually liked to be a solitary little bun but certainly loved the fuss and nose rubs as you got weaker. I wonder if this was your way of asking for help.
You seemed so tired lately, I hope you can finally have a comfortable sleep that you deserve.

Over the past eight years we spoiled you rotten giving you your own room and plenty of free time in the garden. As usual, people would give us the 'he's just a rabbit' attitude :evil: but you were more than worth it.

I'm feeling lost without you.

Love you always xx

I am sorry that you have had to say farewell to Sammy. He will always live on within your heart

Binky Free Sammy Rabbit xx

Thank you to all have posted.

It's been 10 days, I miss him so much. I wasn't ready to say goodbye but I guess we never are:cry:

It's hard not seeing him pottering about the house.

I know it was the right decision at the time but now I just wish I could turn back the clock:cry: I know it's just my selfishness talking coz I miss him.

I am so sorry that Sammy had to leave you - it is hard but in time the good memories will take over the missing him xxx

Binky fee little man - xxxx

Back