• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Velvet

Oh gosh, I'm so very sorry to read this. :cry:
Thinking of you and sending (((((((Huge hugs))))) your way at this very sad time. :(
Binky free, Velvet, you were such a lovely lady bun and you will be deeply missed. :cry: xxxxx

I was so sorry when you messaged me with this sad news :(
Velvet had a short time with you but I'm sure it was a lovely time. Always heartbreaking when they leave too soon.
Hugs to you and your mum and noserubs for Reuben and Primrose xx

I've only just seen this. I am so shocked to hear this! I am so sorry for your loss :( I always remember your bunnies as when I first joined RU your bonding video was one of the first things I saw! xxx

I'm so sorry. What a beautiful girl she was. Binky free. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the same thing that happened to my Humphrey ( will be a year this month), he stopped eating and i thought he had a funny tummy or stasis, rang the emergency vet that night and as i got to the vets he started fitting and died, the vet said vhd but i am not sure. Sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful girl and had the best time with you x

I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a gorgeous girl with a very appropriate name. Binky free, Velvet x

Back